Wednesday 23 July 2014

Suicide Undefined…

For a strange and invisible cause,
I thought of a suicide,
Putting myself on the worst side,
For whom, I don’t know wide.

Hey, God just pull me out,
From this world of natural doubt,
Just for some strange soul,
That can’t hear your inner call.

Just to put you in this action,
Only by some magical attraction,
Putting you in some dark drainage,
In the situation that can’t easily manage.

Love the person, who loves you,
Not madly but starts with new,
Do something that makes better, you,
Respected by others are the persons few.

A person should always be brave,
Even nearer to his own grave,
So I don’t want to get scattered,
Even small or big is the matter.

Suicide is only for cowards,
Those who never go forward,
In this world of unlimited difficulties,
Only can take steps faulty...

No comments:

Post a Comment